Saturday, May 25, 2013

A little something for being patient

Since we have not been actively posting reviews we thought we should give you a treat for hanging with us. In honor of The Great Gatsby movie remake and Amy Plum's final book If I should Die released earlier this month we are giving away Jake, Reinvented by Gordon Korman which is the YA take on The Great Gatsby. I (Amanda) really enjoyed this book now I will tell you to not put too much thought on how it's not exactly like The Great Gatsby cause you will be sadly disappointed instead go in with the mindset of it being a fun modern version of the classic book and you will enjoy :)
Jake, Reinvented
And something a little extra for being great we are also giving away Die for Me AND Until I Die by Amy Plum!! So go under Giveaways tab to enter contest effective tomorrow May 26th!! 
Until I Die (Revenants, #2)
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment